Pages

Monday, October 17, 2016

Tired and Rambling

I've always been a night owl. I'm trying to do better but my body doesn't cooperate sometimes. In order to heal, my body must rest.


It's gotten to the point where I'm looking forward to chemo day each week. For about 48 hours following chemo I have no sinus pressure, no headache, no fatigue. I'm so hopped up on goofballs (aka, steroids) that I feel invincible. Sometimes I foolishly give into that and do too much.

Sometimes I don't recognize myself in the mirror. Sometimes I don't know what God really wants me to learn from all this. Sometimes I get mad. Sometimes I'm sad. Mostly I'm just me. Sometimes I need to remember (and be reminded) who I belong to. 

I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well.

PSALM 139:14 

I will...because I am. They are. And it does . Very well indeed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment