Pages

Saturday, October 29, 2016

Health and prayers

It's been a great week of celebrations. Seeing my son on stage again. Getting keys to my own studio. Lots of hugs and smiles. And I think someone shared their cold. Oh well, it was bound to happen, right? I spent today resting and will do more of the same tomorrow. Please pray that it doesn't get any worse than this. Chemo was already making my sinuses hurt and this added pressure is awful. There's more to it than that but I'm hoping rest is all I need right now.

We also got news today that a dear friend had a heart attack this morning. Please add him and his family to your prayers. God knows the details and we trust his plan.

What started out as a rough week, with both my sisters having to cancel their visits, turned around mid week and now is ending with concerns we can do little about. Giving these things to the Lord, both good and bad, are all we can do sometimes. And hold onto his promises.

fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
ISA 41:10

“Daughter,” he said to her, “your faith has made you well. Go in peace.”
Luke 8:48

No comments:

Post a Comment