Pages

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Receipt

I'm getting ready for chemo tomorrow so I'll try to keep this post short. Just wanted to give you a glimpse of my "receipt" for my out of pocket expenses so far, not including nutritional supplements, vitamins, or the high cost of eating an exclusively clean diet. Keep in mind that I'm halfway through chemo and this will likely double in the next two months. My treatment doesn't end with chemo though, but when my strength returns, at least I'll  be able to work again. Thank God!!

For those of you that have supported us financially, this is where your generosity has gone. THANK YOU!!

All donations, no matter the size, are welcome and appreciated. My family thanks you too ❤ Donate HERE.

Can't make a cash donation? My guys appreciate the meals you've sent their way. There are still spots to fill if that is a better fit for you. Meal train HERE.

And most importantly, we need your prayers. My whole family is affected by the stress of my battle with cancer. My oldest son was in the ER last night with what we think are anxiety attacks. My youngest already struggles with anxiety. You can imagine my husband's burden. I don't talk much about my fears but they have been haunting me quite a bit the past couple weeks especially. So, above all else, remember us in your prayers please 💗

fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
ISAIAH 41:10

No comments:

Post a Comment