Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2016

The future

I'm trying to keep my eyes fixed on the Lord. He alone knows how many days I have on this earth. Cancer or not, I can't change that but I can change how I look forward. I need to make plans, allow myself to dream, believe in them, even if they never happen. Some of them will.

I am looking forward to having my energy return so I can work again. I love my job. I get to share the gifts God has given me to encourage others and watch them grow. I look forward to not having my calendar full of doctor appointments. 41 days and I'll be done with chemo. Only 6 more rounds. I got this.

I've been looking at potential spaces for my art studio for months. In fact, I was looking last spring when my world stopped and I was told I have cancer. I was ready to sign a lease then. Now, with the end of chemo getting closer each day, it's all I can think about. I've been carefully watching for the right location. I've gone to see several but hadn't found the right one. Til this week. So now I'm praying. Join me, won't you?

But for now I'm going to sneak away with my beloved to celebrate our anniversary ❤ Looking forward to just being together and relaxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment