Pages

Thursday, December 5, 2013

[Day 5] Mary Did You Know

Mary Did You Know
Mary, did you know that your Baby Boy would one day walk on water?
Mary, did you know that your Baby Boy would save our sons and daughters?
Did you know that your Baby Boy has come to make you new?
This Child that you delivered will soon deliver you.
Jesus, Son of God, was born to us via a young girl with a willing, servant's heart. Mary said yes to whatever God had in store, no questions asked. She had no way of knowing the wonderful things He would do...the miracles He would perform...the lives He would save. She had no way of knowing the heartache she would experience either. Mary surrendered her life...her reputation...her dreams...for God's future.
Luke 1:38 says-
And Mary said, “Behold, I am the servant of the Lord; let it be to me according to your word.” And the angel departed from her.
How willing am I to do what He asks of ME?
How willing am I to go where he sends ME?
How willing am I to trust him in ALL things?
Lord, search my heart. Break me of my selfish ways. Create in me a humble, willing spirit that can only come from You. To you alone, I surrender all...
He has amazing plans for my life. And for yours...
What keeps you from fully surrendering to God?

No comments:

Post a Comment