Pages

Sunday, December 15, 2013

[Day 14] The Little Drummer Boy

The Little Drummer Boy

Come they told me, pa rum pum pum pum 
A new born King to see, pa rum pum pum pum 
Our finest gifts we bring, pa rum pum pum pum 
To lay before the King, pa rum pum pum pum, 
rum pum pum pum, rum pum pum pum,

So to honor Him, pa rum pum pum pum, 
When we come. 

Our finest for the King. Is that really what we bring? God has given us so much, what do we give him?

My family has been feeling God's vice grip strength lately. Things are too tight to be comfortable. I am overwhelmed by all of it. And yet there's no escape. God has me right  where he wants me.

So what do I have to offer? What do I have that's fit for a King? My heart. That's about it. My heart in the words I say. My heart in the things I do. My heart in the love I share. This is how I honor Him...

Romans 12:1 says-

I appeal to you therefore, brothers, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which is your spiritual worship.

Are you giving your best to God? If not, how could you give your best to him today?

No comments:

Post a Comment