Pages

Saturday, December 21, 2013

[Day 21] Breath Of Heaven

Breath Of Heaven

Breath of Heaven, Hold me together
Be forever near me, Breath of Heaven
Breath of Heaven, Light my darkness
Pour over me, your holiness, For you’re holy
Breath of Heaven

A plea...
A prayer...
A promise.
In our darkest hour, we cry out to the One who never leaves us. He hears and answers the call of His people, His children, His loved ones. He brings LIGHT where there was only darkness. He brings LIFE where there was only death. He is HOLY, and MIGHTY, and STRONG we are most definitely...not.
His name is Jesus.

Despite the colorful decorations and cheerful greetings, Christmas time, the celebration of His birth, is not a joyful time for all. For some, it is the reminder of loneliness. For others, a mark of failure. And still some, it's just another day.

Jesus has overcome ALL of that.

Psalm 27:1 says-

The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

What trials are you facing right now that are robbing YOU of the joy of Christmas? What can you do to reclaim joy and hope in your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment