Pages

Saturday, November 5, 2016

Thankful [Nov 5]

THANKFUL

12. I'm THANKFUL for getting to have my first private party in my new studio today.

13. I'm THANKFUL for having my son work for me. He's a great help and a hard worker.

14. I'm THANKFUL that I don't have to understand the hardships God allows in our lives. I know that his plans are good and he loves us, even when it means heartache and tears for a season.

Good mixed with not so good. That is just life, right? Tonight we said goodbye to a good friend, a brother, a man we've called family over the past few years. There were so many losses that year, but heaven's gain...God brought him and his children into our lives at a time when we had been preparing to adopt. Instead, God closed that door and extended our family with his. We traded our plans for God's, trusting his authority over us.
As the Lord calls our friend Home, we are reminded of God's sovereignty and eternal love. He will be missed but we know he will soon be in the presence of his Creator and we will see him again soon. 💙

No comments:

Post a Comment