Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Thankful [Nov 2]

THANKFUL

4. I'm THANKFUL for hours around my kitchen table catching up with one of my best friends 💗 #friendsforlife  #28yearsandwestillarentcaughtup

5. I'm THANKFUL for my cancer cell killing spree today and that I had a worthy partner in crime 😉 #unicornskeletonsftw

6. I'm THANKFUL for the unexpected but super sweet compliment one of my nurses paid me today ❤ #shelikesmycreativeoutfits

It's been a wonderful, uneventful day compared to the last week. Chemo round 12 is done and I only have 4 more till I'm done and can start the next part of my healing journey.

Praying for our friend who is still in the hospital. Praying for our insurance issues to be resolved. Praying for God's provision to pay for this next month of treatment. Praying for wisdom as I get my studio set up and ready to roll without wearing myself out. Praying for all of you reading this. Praying for a peaceful night's sleep.

Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid.
JOHN 14:27 


No comments:

Post a Comment