Pages

Monday, November 21, 2016

Thankful [Nov 18, 19, 20, 21]

I will be done with chemo in 9 more days...
Only 2 rounds to go!

58. I'm THANKFUL for a lovely brunch with some of my homeschool mama friends. Each time I think I'm not going to go ends up being just what I needed and so glad that I went.

59. I'm THANKFUL for my first class in my studio!

60. I'm THANKFUL for my husband and sons who work hard to help me, both at home and in the studio. I couldn't do any of this without them ❤

61. I'm THANKFUL that my usual chemo crash didn't happen on Friday this week but waited till Saturday night when I was home.

62. I'm THANKFUL that Sunday truly was a day of rest.

63. I'm THANKFUL for the commissioned painting project I had to work on. I love how it turned out.

64. I'm THANKFUL for spending the evening with our adopted family. It's a fuzzy line when considering who adopted whom.

65.  I'm THANKFUL for a Monday morning surprise coffee delivery ☕

66. I'm THANKFUL I felt well enough to resume our ballroom dancing lessons tonight. I've missed those regular date nights with my husband. They make me feel normal.

67. I'm THANKFUL for the friends we ran into in dance class. I rarely see any of them any more so it was a treat to see them all ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment