Pages

Friday, November 4, 2016

THANKFUL [Nov 4]

THANKFUL

11. I'm THANKFUL for the unexpected. #ididntseethiscoming

Sometimes I just don't know what to expect. I'm frustrated with some of the conventional care I'm receiving right now as I'm entering the "4th quarter" of chemo. I'm going in for another visit Monday with my integrative oncologist...a visit I hadn't planned on quite yet, mostly because I can't afford it. But I can't afford not to. More tests to see if I should continue as planned...
And then this article about yours truly appears in our local news and I'm encouraged:

www.mailtribune.com/news/20161104/local-artist-battling-breast-cancer-surrounded-by-support

In the meantime, I'm keeping myself busy with joyful activities and much appreciate time with loved ones ❤ If you think of it, pray for me...for my head to stop hurting,  symptoms to ease, for my body to be healed...for the financial means to continue treatment, and for my eyes to stay focused on the Lord and his will for me. Thank you 💜

Fight the good fight of the faith. Take hold of the eternal life to which you were called and about which you made the good confession in the presence of many witnesses.

1 TIMOTHY 6:12 

No comments:

Post a Comment