Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2016

Thankful [Nov 3]

THANKFUL

7. I'm THANKFUL for the relaxing morning I spent with my visiting friend before saying goodbye at the airport. #missheralready

8. I'm THANKFUL for my helpful sons who scrubbed chairs and did my heavy lifting in my studio today. #theydowhaticant #nocomplaints #MYSTUDIO

9. I'm THANKFUL for the photographer that came out to get photos of me in my studio for an upcoming article. #Icantbelieveitsmine #somebodypinchme #saycheese

10. I'm THANKFUL for the time this evening to sit down and talk with my beloved husband and fill out our ballots. #vote #lotsofprayers #jesuswins

The photographer had asked me to just "act natural and be happy" while I painted. He took several shots and then had me sit in a chair. And then it hit me...THIS IS REALLY HAPPENING!! I am so excited to be seeing this dream of mine, to have my own art studio, come together. Today I painted in MY STUDIO. I may very well have the goofiest grin on my face when those photos come out but I don't care. God is giving me the desire of my heart and I AM THANKFUL.

Meanwhile, my body continues to fight these last rounds of chemo even though my doctor reduced my dose yesterday. Mentally, I am determined to fight through these next 4 rounds and not quit, but physically my body is screaming NO MORE. Please pray. I will be consulting with my doctors again to see what they advise, but ultimately I will seek wisdom in the Lord.

For the sake of Christ, then, I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities. For when I am weak, then I am strong.
2 CORINTHIANS 12:10

1 comment:

  1. Your grin is always beautiful even when you're being goofy.

    ReplyDelete