Pages

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Sisters of my heart

When I was 2 years old, God gave me a little sister. When I got married at 24, God gave me a big sister. They are both my “very bestest friends” and I love them dearly!
I’ve noticed lately that God’s not done yet.
Who am I that He would bless me with the sisters of my heart? Those special friends who just bless your socks off~ every one should have at least one in their life!
“…there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother.”~ Proverbs 18:24

My Autumn Blessing #64...
...my sisters who make lovely friends♥

and #65...
...my friends who make lovely sisters♥

Father of Lights, You truly are the giver of every good and perfect gift! That You would send me gifts from above to be sisters of my heart, to walk in this world, to journey alongside me, to encourage and exhort me, to edify me…Thank you. I do not deserve these special friends, and yet here they are. Guide me, LORD, help me to be a godly friend to them, to love them, to be a good listener, to be their sister in Your Holy Name.

No comments:

Post a Comment