Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

A Brand New Day

Yesterday was a bit difficult…okay, it was a LOT difficult! Today was proof that God’s mercies ARE new every morning…

At 1 am, I made the decision to turn off my alarm clock. I didn’t have to be anywhere in the morning and there wasn’t much sense in waking up early, if I hadn’t slept! I finally fell asleep and slept through the night.

My Autumn Blessing #59…

…restful sleep! Woohoo!!!

It gets better…

I received good news today…Many prayers have been said for my brother, the prodigal son, and today they were answered, Praise the LORD!

#60…

…answered prayers!

Thank you, LORD! I am so blessed to know that You are in control and nothing happens without Your knowing. Thank you for the rest I find only in You, only…in You. It is perfect. Peaceful. Plenty. A lovely gift.

Thank you for restored peace, for restoration and for forgiveness. Thank you that we can offer it…and receive it…and both get blessed. Let the healing continue and, if it be Your Will and Timing, let each of them come to know where it all comes from from…soften their hearts to receive Your Gift.

In Jesus’ Name,
AMEN.

*LORD, all this in one day???
I can’t wait to see what you
have in store for tomorrow!*

No comments:

Post a Comment