Pages

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Oh, the beauty of Your Majesty

The battle between snow and rain was waged today. Though the rain won in the end, I crave the snow…I long for the calm overtaking as it blankets the world around me. Oh, the peacefulness, the silence, of a moonlit night on a snow-covered land!

My Autumn Blessing #70…
…the hopefulness of snow…even when it doesn’t come today, it WILL come someday!

Lord, I long for YOU this way too… to take over the land, filled it with Your Perfect Peace. Thank you for these beautiful reminders of Your Never-ending Presence! Oh, beautiful blessed day!

♪♫When the storm is raging all around me
…You are the peace that calms
my troubled sea
And when the cares of this world
Darken my day
…You are the light that shines
And shows me the way

Oh, the beauty of Your majesty
On the cross You showed Your love for me!

storm
The battle begins....between snow and rain ♥

♫Beautiful Lord
Awesome and mighty
I'm captured by this love I see
♪Beautiful Lord
Tender and holy
Your mercy brings me to my knees
It's Your mercy that has made me free
♫Beautiful Lord
When my sin is all that I can see
Your grace remains the shelter that I seek
And when my weakness is all I can give
Your gentle Spirit gives me strength again
And oh, the beauty of Your majesty
On the cross You showed Your love for me
And I am lifted by Your love to sing!

It's Your mercy that has made me free!
You're beautiful, my Lord
You're beautiful, my Lord♫♪

No comments:

Post a Comment