Pages

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Blessings #34-42

Still counting my blessings!

Jan 12, 2014
Something Above, Below, Beside
#34 the roof above my head
#35 the pillow beneath my head
#36 my wonderful, beloved husband :)

Jan 13, 2014
3 Things About Myself That I Am Grateful For
#37 my willingness to keep learning new things
#38 my hair (yeah, I'm weird like that. I hated it as a kid!)
#39 my resourcefulness

Jan 14, 2014
3 Startling Graces of God
#40 a potential car repair that turned out to just be user error ;)
#41 a "quick chat" with my sister that turned into a 2 hour phone call that never got interrupted on either end! A Mommy Miracle ;)
#42 a broken cell phone meant less distraction while doing errands today with my son- for both of us

Photo: My husband, who has oddly developed a slight fear of horses (???), has the amazing ability to draw them to him like a magnet. I love him :)

No comments:

Post a Comment