Pages

Sunday, October 14, 2018

Blurred

This week is all blurred together. Between the pain and heavy medications I'm on for it and lack of sleep because of it, these last few days don't have much definition. I had treatment Thursday and worked that night. I was fine till around midnight and was experiencing the worst pain of my life. After hours Friday morning in the ER, I was sent home with a new combo of meds we hoped would help. I was walking without a limp and barely needed my cane but I knew it was the drugs not healing. I worked all day Saturday. By the grace of God and very helpful friends and family, I made it through. My body was screaming for my next dose 2 hours before I was supposed to take it. That was 5 hours ago. I'm still in pain. I don't think it made a difference this time. I hurt even in my teeth and my toes. This is what we were afraid of. And right now I just want to sleep.

All I know to do now is PRAY. And ask you to join me. Tomorrow I plan to be in church asking my elders to pray over me.

No comments:

Post a Comment