Pages

Monday, October 3, 2011

A Bushel of Autumn Blessings

My Autumn Blessings #11-15...
#11...a "solo" mini roadtrip means I can listen to my choice of music, uninterrupted, and sing praises to my King at the top of my lungs. Total abandonment!

#12...visiting with friends I haven't seen in a while, meeting their new baby, and staying up til 3am chatting is worth the sacrificed sleep.

#13...taking 2 teenage girls to a concert with my sister...priceless! I'm a firm believer that music can close the gap between the generations.

#14...full awareness of God's protection as I slept at a rest stop when I was too tired to continue driving.

#15...home sweet home!

Thank you, LORD, for the perfect gifts you give. I am blessed beyond measure that you would choose me, love me, provide for me, protect me, with gifts I couldn't even dream of asking!

No comments:

Post a Comment