Pages

Sunday, October 9, 2011

My Autumn Blessings #23, 24 & 25

Autumn Blessings...

...spending most of my day sorting, cropping & putting together photos in my wedding album. After 13 years of marriage, this is truly a gift to finally have! ♥

...having a helpful friend to inspire and encourage me to complete the project was a great excuse for productive fellowship and made to time go so much faster!

...having a church family that takes good care of us. Leading us, guiding us and always lovingly pointing us back to the Cross.

Thank you, LORD, that your plan for me included others to bless and be blessed by. Thank you for each perfect gift you give- each helping hand, each smile, each hug, each "knowing" look from those that reflect Your Light and your love in this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment