Pages

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

My Autumn Blessing #20

Autumn Blessings abound....

Yesterday, while sitting at my younger son's football game (in the rain!), my older son commented on how several of his brother's teammates were there without their families. "It's kind of sad because their parents are never here. They just drop off and pick up their kids."

Yes, Son...

"Why???"

I don't know...various reasons, I suppose.

"I'm glad our family is different."

Me too!

LORD, I am so thankful for moments like these, where my children understand that choosing to follow You, to honor and glorify You with our actions, DOES look different! Thank you, LORD, for the opportunity we have to be together as a family, supporting each other, cheering each other on. Thank you for little heart-to-heart conversations like this. May You be magnified in all we say and do!


No comments:

Post a Comment