Pages

Thursday, November 15, 2018

Notes

I just want to take a moment to say thank you to those of you that have sent cards and love notes to me and/or my family. God bless you!πŸ’•

UPDATE: I'm now 2 months into treatment for Stage 4 metastatic breast cancer. The first bone strengthening infusion I had (in Oct) landed me in the ER with the worst pain I've ever experienced. Thankfully my doctor got my insurance to authorize a monthly injection instead so I could avoid a repeat. I had that Monday and have had zero side effects.

My pain is finally under control, praise the Lord! I was also able to get off the pain meds shortly after returning home from our anniversary trip. Thanks to all who prayed for our time away. It was amazing😍

My labs came back this week showing a continued increase in cancer cells. I was hoping to see a better response to treatment but I'll wait and see what my oncologist says about it.

Many folks have contacted me asking how they can help. Our greatest need right now is prayers for healing. And wisdom for what else I should or could be doing. I'm researching other treatment options and it's a bit daunting.
I'm thankful to be able to continue working right now, even with a reduction of hours. Last month I told my family that I wanted to go home to southern California for Christmas. I haven't shared the holidays with my extended family in 15 years. It's happening and I'm so excited about it πŸ™‚ I have over 100 paintings I'll be selling starting next week to help make that possible. I'd appreciate your help spreading the word❤ You can find the details here and share from there: http://bit.ly/SBSVOW18

No comments:

Post a Comment