Pages

Saturday, July 7, 2018

Paint the Park Pink 2018

Tonight's Medford Rogues baseball game honored breast cancer patients and survivors (and their families). It was an honor to be asked to throw (one of) the first pitch(es). I'm so sad Ryan missed it though due to being held late at work and some confusion at the gate with his ticket 😢 Good thing Charlie got video!
The game was great! We watched several foul balls fly out towards the parking lot. When they asked the owner of the blue Durango with our license plate number to come forward, I'll admit I wondered....But no! Lol😂 We won a free car wash for having the dirtiest car in the parking lot!
And then...
I paid $5 for 7 tickets in the 50/50 raffle. I gave Charlie and each of the boys 2 tickets and kept one for myself. Nathan won almost $200!! 😲
After the game, Charlie and I went down on the field and had the whole team sign my ball. What a fun night for my family! 😁


No comments:

Post a Comment