Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Nope!

My oncologist just called:
I do NOT have to have a biopsy.
I do NOT have to have further scans for 1 year.
I do NOT have to go in every 3 months anymore. I'm officially graduated to 6 month visits and, best news of all, I do NOT have cancer!
Praise God, I'm crying tears of joy  
Thank you to all who have been praying alongside me, loving and supporting me ants my family.
As far as that spot on my pelvis, it could be an old injury, calcium deposit, or treated (dead) cancer. It was there prior to chemo so that's a possibility. I've had hip and back pain since my teens so they're thinking it could be advanced arthritis in my spine. That does show up on my scans but, like everything for the last 2 years, they consider cancer first before anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment