Pages

Monday, December 5, 2011

Jehovah-Jireh

God’s provision is so perfect, so timely, that I can’t help but be amazed at how I try to put Him into this little box, defined by my little brain! He’s so much bigger, greater, mightier than I can ever hope to imagine…

God Provides in such abundant ways, that I must count them or forever lose them:

My Autumn Blessings…
#78…for turning my house into a home.
#79…for my husband who loves me.
#80…for my children who bless me with their “antics”.
#81…for the opportunities He gives me to bless others.
#82…for the LIFT my spirit receives after time with a friend.
#83…for my sister who challenges me to be honest with her, even when it hurts. I’m also thankful she knows I still love her!
#84…for brides-to-be ♥
#85…for baby giggles ♥♥
#86…for genuine laughter that makes my sides hurt & my cheeks ache! Even better when shared with loved ones:)
#87…for my son who is becoming a young man.
#88…for books that encourage and inspire.
#89…for movie nights, curled up on the couch with my honey.
#90…for songs that express my heart~ and I can’t sing them without crying!
#91…for God’s healing, even when it’s slow-in-coming.
#92…for the silly little thrill I get when I make hot chocolate with my kids. (or mochas for grownups!) Yummmm
#93…for new recipes that turn out better than I hoped!
#94…for my phone that shortens the distance between faraway family.

Lord, you provide so, so much! You are my Jehovah-Jireh! Thank you for each and every blessing you shower down on me. My heart sings with joy ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment